I know that I have been really lazy in posting entries on my blog. I guess sometimes just finding the time to rest prevail over the time I would spend updating my blog. But finally I rested well this weekend and decided to update my blog three entries in one. Let me start with the earlier and oldest event taking place on October 1st. Aside from October 1st being my b-day, it was also Eid day; the day we celebrate ending our fasting for the holy month of Ramadan. It fell on a Wednesday and we all took time off from work and school to spend this joyous day together as a family. First Sarah opened her present, which I might add is an awesome present. She was asking for a DS for the longest time, so we got her a leapster 2 which is a toy just like the DS but only educational and more targeted for her age group; in my days it was called “game & watch.” She loves that game. Then we were off to prayers and mass service at the Anaheim convention center. I bought her a new dress to wear that day. We headed for breakfast following the prayers at the nearest IHOP. Since the day was supper hot, we decided to rest in the afternoon and go out for dinner. We went to our favorite Sushi place. Of course we had work & school the next morning so we couldn’t do so much on that day.
WEDDING
My next post is for a wedding that I attended on Saturday October 11th. Since no kids were allowed, Sarah spent the night at Miriam’s house. She had fun so did we. Below are some pictures from the wedding.
PUMPKIN PATCH
This weekend the 19th of October, we took Sarah and her cousin, Nour, to the pumpkin patch located at the shopping area of Laguna Hills Mall. Sarah and Nour had a blast playing on the rides, petting the animals at the petting zoo, and riding ponies. Sarah loved it so much that we are thinking of taking her back before it ends on October 31st.
2 comments:
Mona,
It is good you got back on track updating the blog!! Very nice pictures, it seems that you all are having fun :)
Mariana
Thank you Mariana. I can not wait to see you :)
Post a Comment